Thursday, May 31, 2012

S.O.S.

     I just woke up about a minute ago and damn does my head hurts plus I'm exhausted.  Anyway I had a great time a great time at Charlie's last night with everyone.  I arrived a little early last night before everyone else had but Charlie's was near empty anyway.  The only people that were there was an old lady who stayed there for quite a long time watching us when the party began(she creeped me out), A tall business man that looked like he just got off work(he left pretty early after we started to arrive), and three others who arrived early.

     It didn't take long for the place to fill up after a bit including Emily, Ted, Virgil, Kyle, Liz, and Andrew.  We all ordered two extra large pizzas and grabbed our own booth where we chatted for a while though it didn't take long for Kyle and Virgil to start competing for the high score in Pac-Man.  Around ten some guys started to bring in the alcohol and naturally about half of us headed over to get some.

     Charlie is really awesome to allow teenagers to drink alcohol, and even convinced the police to look the other way for one night convincing them that is will be a good supervised learning experience for us.  That said there are a few conditions like no one can drive and if they do they have to give Charlie their keys which he'll give back when they leave if the haven't had any alcohol.  

     At midnight three guys went out and brought back pinatas for the intoxicated party goers to try and hit including me.  You guys remember in health class when they made you wear the drunk goggles?  Now imagine that while trying to hit a pinata.  Needless to say everyone was laughing at us including us.  Someone even videotaped us and I can't wait to see it must be fucking hilarious.  I'm not sure how long it took but after a while we managed to knock them all apart.

     Ted and Andrew both left around one-thirty in the morning, Liz left at two, Kyle at two-forty, me and Emily finally left around three leaving Virgil behind.  I walked(stumbled) her back to her house and man was Emily drunk which surprised me considering she is the honors student that you would think would never do anything like this which kind of made me laugh.  After I dropped her off I headed to my house and crash in my bed as soon as I got in.  A woke up probably just twenty minutes ago.  That's it for today I don't have the energy to do anything else and feel like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment