Friday, July 6, 2012

Confrontation

I decided to confront Tim about his "friend" today. Mom was out grabbing something from the store and I told Tim a needed to talk to him about something Which shocked him a bit since I never have a serious talk with him. We sat down at the the kitchen table and came right out with it asking what him and his "friend" talk about.

He looked surprised that I knew about him but then he looked down and said he had no idea what he was talking about. I got a little angry and asked what he meant said I saw them talking together, then he gave me this weird look and told me a was crazy that he has never seen a faceless man in a suit. At this point I was so pissed I would have punched him in the face if Mom had walked through the door at that exact moment. Tim ran off to greet her leavin the talk we just had forgotten.

After I talk with Tim though I started to see Him more like he would follow me. He would stand in a corner of a room or behind the seat I'm him with His tentacles around me so close they almost were touching me and I felt like He would pull me into him, into some hell where I would suffer forever then He would disappear for a bit. God I feel like I'm going crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment