Thursday, July 5, 2012

Rest in Peace

Sorry about not posting yesterday some shit happened and well I didn't feel like posting yesterday because of it. My Uncle Tom died. It was a freak accident and his roof collapsed. We were even planning on watching the fireworks but it rained and I couldn't even have bittersweet ending to a shitty day.

They launched some fireworks tonight though by surprise out of nowhere. They were nice. I tried to take a picture but it didn't come out well.

They've been talking more, my brother and Slender Man. It's hard to tell what they're talking about since I can't hear His voice anymore but it sounds like Tim is getting the offer to leave. He doesn't sound like he will take it but after yesterday how long will that last. I need to have a serious talk with Tim about this. That's all.

goodbye uncle tom

No comments:

Post a Comment