Friday, June 22, 2012

Dreaming

Today I had a really odd dream not the one about my dad that I mentioned earlier in my blog but and entirely different one. I was in Italy but it was a mix of renaissance Italy with modern tech and I was one of Ezio's apprentices. My goal was to assassinate a wealthy banker who funded Templars so I climbed up a building got out my sniper rifle and missed when he moved a the last second and started to run.

I ran across multiple building for a few minutes just trying to catch up and when I did we dueled. We each pulled out our swords and fought but I was starting to lose so I pulled out my secret weapon . . . a gravity hammer(no idea where that came out from) and I won easily yay.

The rest of the day I just hung around my house and yeah the dream was the most exciting part.

No comments:

Post a Comment