Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Title

I stayed home to watch movies today on TV.  Tim wanted to go to the park and Mom asked me to go with him but I said no.  Mom was kind of shocked and asked me to go more but I said no and after a bit Mom gave up which I'm thankful for because I can't go back to where I first saw Him.  I looked went once for fresh air after Spawn ended and saw Tim talking to It again.  I know I should do something but I can't I am honestly to afraid to do anything.  Hopefully tomorrow will help me forget all this.  I'm going on that date me and Emily planned, we're going to go see Prometheus. 

Edit 9ish: Shit I just realized I didn't post anything about Monday and even worse I don't even fucking remember Monday. How can I not remember an entire day? God I need help probably from a psychologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment