Monday, June 25, 2012

Today I went out with Emily. We went to the park, found a nice bench to sit on, and talked for a bit or at least I tried. I kept zoning out in the middle of the conversation not on purpose of course its just that my head still hurts making it hard to concentrate. I keep seeing these really creepy images like a blazing fire that looks like it's straight from Hell and Him looming over me while I'm in bed. Emily asked me if I was okay and I told her I had this horrible headache that had been bothering me for a while. She told me she was sorry to hear that and recommended that I go home to rest. I said that I was sorry about this but she said it was fine and that she understood. I hate that I had to end our date early damnit I hope this burning is gone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment